This privacy notice explains how we, Cluecity, use the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
Who are we?
Cluecity is a entertainment agency. We enable people to have fun in a different way.
Data protection philosophy
We care about confidentiality. We do not sell or lease your data to third parties. We won’t provide your personal information to any third-party individual or organization at any time unless compelled by law.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information, such as name, email address, phone number, etc. – only if you directly provide it
- Non-personal information such as your IP address, type of browser that you’re using, and data about your activity
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a contact form or schedule an appointment with us.
- Play a game.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide you with our service.
- Reach you when you ask us to do so.
- Understand what’s interesting to you and offer you interesting content.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve the usability of our website.
In doing so, we will sometimes use the help of third-party tools such as Mailchimp, Hotjar or Facebook Pixel.
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by unsubscribing directly from the emails you receive.
What are your data protection rights?
We want to ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data. We reserve the right to charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Not asking you the same questions twice
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. This document applies only to our website, so if you click on a link to another website, you should read their privacy notice.
How to contact us